The H2O Below
The H2O Below is a 36′ Newton custom dive boat, and is certified to carry 24 divers. For everyone’s comfort, trips are limited to 16 recreational divers or 10 tech divers. Our spacious deck, large swim platform and sturdy ladder provide a safe staging area for both recreational and technical divers. A travel line is deployed to make your descent and ascent safer and more enjoyable.
- Regularly inspected for safety by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Runs an average of 20 knots (60 – 90 minutes to the Mighty O)
- New “Tier 2” engine (NO DIESEL FUMES!)
- Dry storage
- Freshwater showers
- Fully enclosed head
- Large camera/equipment table
- Large coolers for food and drinks
- Fresh fruit, lunch or snacks provided during charters
- Functional marine head (toilet) accessible at all times
- Custom tank racks for cylinders, doubles and rebreathers
- Enclosed area for private changing
- Supplies Surface Marker Buoys
- Captain always on the boat
- Full safety equipment including emergency Oxygen and AED (defibrillator)
Meet Our Team
What Should I Bring?
We strive to make every trip an unforgettable experience. Please let us know of any special considerations to make your trip safer and more enjoyable!
- CERTIFICATION CARD for the type of dive planned!
- SCUBA system (Regulator, BC, octopus/alternate, gauges)
- Dive system (mask, snorkel, fins, boots, weights/belt)
- Dive computers are highly recommended
- Gloves (recommended, not required)
- Two tanks NITROX or AIR
- We usually supply lunch for offshore and Oriskany charters
- Extra food or drinks (we supply ice, water, snacks)
- We supply each diver with a surface marker buoy for added safety
- We carry extra weight on board if needed
- Motion-sickness medication (works best if taken the day before and day of trip)
- Sunglasses, Sunscreen, Towel